I have a HP DV9207US running Windows Vista. The only game that I love and play is Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. But Vista could not play it (Nvidia GeForce 7600 GO).
1. Log on as Administrator,
2. Click Start, and then click Run,
3. Type Regedit and OK,
4. Double click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
5. Double click SOFTWARE,
6. Double click Microsoft,
7. Double click Command Processor,
8. In the right pane of Regedit, double click the ‘CompletionChar’ DWORD value,
9. Type 9 click OK,
10. Close Regedit,
11. Click start/programs/accessories/command prompt,
12. Type ‘cd d’ and hit the Tab key: the first folder that matches the ‘d’ letter is displayed (you can switch from folders pushing several times the Tab key).